Marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes in Tampa and throughout the state of Florida. If you have health ailments that do not respond to current treatments or want to use a different approach, perhaps it is time to leave your misconceptions about the plant behind and give it a try. People who never before would’ve thought the marijuana plant could change their life have discovered that it has miraculous properties.
1. Marijuana can treat a variety of health concerns. Lupus, pain associated with HIV/cancer, MS, anxiety, PTSD, and glaucoma are a few of the health conditions that marijuana is approved to treat.
2. Medical marijuana is all-natural. It is a plant that doesn’t contain any additives or harmful substances like you’ll find in prescription drugs. Although it is primarily approved for patients 18+, many minors have found relief from various ailments with help of medical marijuana.
3. The Journal of the American Medical Association reports that smoking marijuana does not impair the lungs, but instead may actually improve lung capacity. That’s right: you could actually breathe better with each puff of marijuana.
4. Several types of medical marijuana are available. This includes edible products like brownies and cakes, drinks like cola and coffee, concentrates, and of course, cannabis strains.
5. Marijuana can stop cancer cell growth! The American Cancer Society reports that certain types of cancer cells stopped growing after marijuana usage.
Medical marijuana can change your life if you give it a try. Thousands of people in Tampa and across the world have experienced this firsthand and are very grateful for the plant and ability to use it. Schedule an appointment with the tampa health center to learn more about the phenomenal benefits of medical marijuana and to learn if it is right to treat your condition.